Would you like to be involved in the most exciting projects in the field of privacy and data protection and work with the most award-winning GDPR team in Poland? We are looking for a candidate with experience in data protection consultancy whose tasks will include conducting audits, providing ongoing support to clients with regard to GDPR matters, acting as a DPO, drafting GDPR-based documentation, participating in risk analysis projects, as well as handling proceedings before the Polish Data Protection Commissioner and court cases. We work for clients from every sector of the economy, so you will certainly be able to enjoy a variety of inspiring projects with us.
- the professional title of attorney-at-law or advocate;
- at least five years of work experience in providing legal services to entities in connection with privacy and data protection, and GDPR-related matters;
- knowledge of related legal and regulatory areas (information security, cybersecurity, e-commerce, compliance) will be an advantage;
- the ability to independently analyse laws and regulations, as well as liaise with clients;
- a fluent, practical command of spoken and written English, with a special focus on legal terminology;
- very good organisational skills, attention to detail, punctuality, an ability to meet deadlines and a heightened sense of accountability;
- teamworking skills, an ability to work under pressure and a high degree of availability;
- an ability to generate new ideas, and flexibility when it comes to solving problems; and
- strong interpersonal skills.
- interesting work in a prestigious law firm that is a leader in a variety of specialisations and that advises international and Polish clients on a wide range of issues;
- an opportunity for career development in an experienced team that has been a market leader in privacy and data protection for years;
- an opportunity for professional development within an experienced team that has been at the forefront of data protection consultancy for many years;
- the opportunity to work on ground-breaking projects in respect of which there is no established body of jurisprudence or decision-making practice;
- working with Legal Tech tools and using in-house developed legal and regulatory solutions;
- the possibility to work remotely;
- cooperation with experts from various legal fields;
- attractive remuneration under a cooperation agreement;
- an additional benefit package (including private medical care and a MultiSport card); and
- an individual personal development allowance.
If you are interested in this position, please submit an application online: Apply.