The prospective candidate will participate in the work of our Competition/Antitrust practice, providing comprehensive legal services for national and international clients of the firm.
- being a fifth-year law student or a graduate of law (holder of a Magister Juris);
- a willingness to develop in the fields of competition law, consumer law, and state aid;
- professional experience or knowledge and interest in the laws of the above areas;
- a fluent command of spoken and written English, with a special focus on legal terminology;
- very good organisational skills, attention to detail, punctuality, excellent communication skills, and an ability to meet deadlines;
- commitment, flexible availability, a positive attitude, and an ability to come up with new ideas; and
- strong interpersonal skills.
- interesting work in a prestigious law firm handling the largest and most important M&A transactions in Poland, which advises international and Polish clients on a wide range of issues;
- an opportunity for career development as part of an experienced team that is a market leader;
- cooperation with experts from various legal fields;
- attractive remuneration under a cooperation agreement;
- a personal allowance to allocate towards a custom benefits package (including a choice of private medical care, a MultiSport card and life insurance); and
- an individual personal development allowance and an in-house training system.
If you are interested in this position, please submit an application online: Apply.