We are looking for a candidate who will participate in the work of the Restructuring & Insolvency Department comprising of the provision of comprehensive legal assistance to international and Polish clients in connection with complex restructuring and insolvency processes, both in-court and out-of-court, as well as M&A transactions relating to distressed assets.
- a university degree in law, the professional title of attorney-at-law or advocate;
- at least three to five years of experience in the area of the application of the restructuring and insolvency law;
- knowledge of issues and transactional experience in the above fields will be an advantage;
- professional experience in the area of civil litigation will be an added asset;
- a fluent, practical command of spoken and written English, with a special focus on legal terminology;
- very good organisational skills, attention to detail, punctuality, an ability to meet deadlines and a heightened sense of accountability;
- teamworking skills, an ability to work under pressure and a high degree of availability;
- ability to work independently, ability to come up with new ideas and flexibility in solving problems; and
- strong interpersonal skills.
- interesting work in a prestigious law firm and an opportunity for career development with an experienced team that has advised international and Polish clients;
- attractive remuneration under a cooperation agreement;
- an additional benefits package (including private medical care and a MultiSport card); and
- an individual training budget.
If you are interested in this position, please submit an application online: Apply.