We have commenced cooperation with the Polish-French Chamber of Commerce (CCIP) and have established a French Desk
23 February 2024
2 March 2021
Rymarz Zdort advised Méliuz S.A. on its investment in e-commerce platform Picodi.com S.A. The transaction comprised the acquisition of approximately 51.2% of the shares from the company’s current shareholders and the conclusion of a shareholders’ agreement. Méliuz also agreed to purchase the remaining 48.8% of the shares in Picodi.com upon the future exit of the current shareholders.
Picodi.com is an international e-commerce platform that brings together discount coupons and promotional codes. It operates in more than 40 countries globally and offers services in 19 different languages. Picodi.com connects more than 12,000 online stores to 4 million users each month.
Méliuz is a Brazilian technology company that offers digital solutions through an integrated marketplace and financial services platform. With its acquisition of shares in Picodi.com, Méliuz has expanded the scope of its reach globally by not only diversifying its geographical revenue base, but also by expanding its range of partners and avenues for growth.
The team advising on the transaction was headed by managing partner Paweł Zdort, supported by Aleksandra Kabać, senior associate and Krystian Kowalski, associate. Monika Kierepa, a partner in the corporate department, led the legal due diligence team that consisted of: Aleksandra Śliwa, associate; Marek Kanczew, counsel; Dr Barbara Skardzińska, senior associate; Hubert Bracichowicz, associate; Izabela Jasion, associate, and Weronika Szyszka, associate.
23 February 2024
20 February 2024
We are pleased to announce that Rymarz Zdort Maruta advised Bank Polska Kasa Opieki S.A. on the financing for the construction of 28 PV farms located in Poland. The financing is provided to the subsid...
19 February 2024
We are pleased to announce that we advised the shareholders of CloudFerro S.A., a leading provider of cloud services to the European space sector, on the sale of a minority stake to Innova Capital. As...